Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Windows Cloud DevOps Engineer (Mid-Level)
Our client is a Ft. Lauderdale based company, leader in cloud-based financial systems. DevOps Engineer will work side by side with the engineering, development, and platform teams helping manage the infrastructure in the Amazon Cloud.
Responsible for managing the AWS hosting infrastructure. The candidate will work with the Agile development team. Ideal candidate should be experienced in working with continuous integration and delivery to cloud providers (AWS), and operate with minimal supervision.
This role will help facilitate tasks needed to keep the product delivery, availability, and performance optimum.
- Windows System Administration
- Creation of tools to assist with Amazon Web ServicesSupport internal Corporate
- Technology Environment by developing internal tools
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot problems
- On-call support rotation
- 3+ years experience in a Development role with C#, Python, Java or similar
- 1+ years System Administration Experience of Windows 2008+ servers
- Experience with Cloud platform (AWS strongly preferred)
- Other continuous integration platforms is a plus: Bamboo (preferred), Jenkins
- Agile Development Methodologies experience
- Source control tool experience: git (preferred) SVN, TFS
- HTTP/S, SSL, SSH experience
- MS-SQL, MySQL experience is a plus