Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
VP of Business Development and Sales
The Vice President of Business Development and Sales is responsible to grow sales revenue and strategic profitability for Bardan Cinema. Primary duties focus on the identification, design and revenue opportunities for the portfolio of products within the digital movie theater equipment and digitalization of the cinema industry, as well as developing new markets beyond cinema opportunities.
As the VP of Business Development and Sales, the role powers the high tech, solutions based, hands-on engineering company with Global reach, running the business with support team and access to expert resources to ensure success.
Accountable for the overall growth and execution of all sales initiatives in the Latin America, the Caribbean and the United States. Develop plans and execute objectives to deliver quality sales on as defined by monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Expand existing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, key principal partners.
- Hire, develop, coach, and manage 4+ sales representatives.
- Drive day-to-day activities of sales and marketing unit through the development of sales and marketing reps.
- Run weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings for senior leadership on key metrics, providing analysis with recommended next steps to improve results.
- Champion continuous improvement projects that fit overall objectives or immediate needs to improve you results.
- Identify, develop, and execute sales plans that increase market share in new and/or existing market base.
- Identify amplification opportunities within existing portfolio and account base.
- Identify new product development requirements and produce the business cases for project approval.
- Implement the defined business development strategy for the region as related to the digital movie theater equipment and digitalization of the cinema industry market.
- Create comprehensive Decision-Making Unit Structure (DMU).
- Provide technical assistance as required to broader sales resources.
- Establish and build personal relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain accurate and complete territory and account data within company CRM system relative to: Lead referral, Opportunity, Forecasts, and other information as required by Management.
- Maintain awareness of developments within the market in general and in particular the indirect sector, to provide feedback on customer issues, competitor activities, pricing trends, consolidation activities and marketing initiatives.