Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Vice President of Information Technology
Opportunity: Vice President of Information Technology
Location: Palm Beach County
Job Type: Permanent
Our client in Palm Beach is seeking a Vice President of Information Technology who will be responsible for leading their information technology organization. Responsibilities include managing a team of full-time employees and contractors focused on implementing new technology systems, improving existing systems and maintaining current systems. The VP will ensure maximum availability of our client’s computer systems and networks. The successful candidate will work effectively with other members of the management team to make the overall team run efficiently.
- Collaborate with the Chief Information Officer to develop an information technology strategic and tactical plans that meets requirements and allows for synergy across business lines.
- Oversee delivery of custom software. This includes site and lease management software, related software modules (e.g., competitive market analysis), SharePoint-based workflows and myriad reports, models and dashboards.
- Provide leadership to information technology personnel, both full time employees, contractors and consultants. Develop job requirements and bonus goals. Evaluate employees annually and recommend merit increases and bonus payments. Interview, hire, retain and terminate employees, as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop or enhance business processes. Develop software requirements to automate business processes and make them more efficient. Analyze whether software should be developed in-house or if 3rd party vendor software should be used based on total cost of ownership, return on investment and the degree of proprietary information.
- Prepare the information technology budget. Monitor actuals against budget. Work to control information technology related costs. Recommend cost reduction initiatives.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects. This includes projects using internal resources and external resources. Effectively communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Manage vendors, consultants and contractors. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of outsourced IT operational support, help desk and back office functions such as network and system administration.
- Ensure all systems (infrastructure and software) are highly available. Work with vendors to implement highly available systems. Develop and test a disaster recovery plan. Manage information technology related crises if they occur.
- Lead a team of full time employees and contractors.
- Position will work directly from the corporate office and will have minimal travel.
- Four-year degree (BA or BS), preferably in an Information Technology field, is required
- Master’s degree in business or information technology, is desired
- Minimum 5-years of Information Technology leadership experience is required
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Microsoft environment, including, but not limited to, SQL Server and SharePoint is required
- Knowledge of the telecom industry or the real estate industry is a plus
- Must possess project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have demonstrated ability to work with vendors and consultants
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of agile software development techniques
- Must have ability to follow established company protocol and communication guidelines and work well within a team-oriented environment as well as being able to work independently
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external clients
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."