Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client in Deerfield Beach is seeking a technical writer to work on their team assisting with the technical components for Government Contract RFPs/RFQs
Assist in writing and/or editing technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations. Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables. Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables. Commensurate experience, education, and level of supervision and direction.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience creating training materials and conducts training sessions.
- IT experience: Networking, Cloud, Cyber Security, etc
- Provide end-user technical support
- Maintains databases, calendars, survey inventories.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Conducts literature searches and responds to information requests.
- Prepares reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Government or Government Contracting experience a plus