Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Support Manager
Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced IT Technical Support Specialist that will oversee all IT functions in this Miami based company. Ideal candidate will be responsible to maintain all hardware and software and for supporting users.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure to reduce costs
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Proven experience as Level II Support or Systems Administrator
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
Exposure to the following:
- Cisco switches
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."