Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Your next Title: Data Analyst
Your next location: Miami, FL
Employment type: Contract
Our client located in Miami is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. Ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills must be EAGER to learn.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and maintain daily alignment of Distribution Center item numbers
- Communicate proper alignment to Distribution Center, work with Distribution Centers on exceptions and adjust files based on exception.
- Maintain product master to rectify obsolete inactive items and confer with Distribution Centers to adjust their data base.
- Audit daily vs. monthly Distribution Center sales data, prepare compliance report, and adjust variances.
- Verify daily receipt of Data Center files, monitor error notifications, determine source of errors and follow-up.
- Verify completeness of files, monitor error notification, and verify that all top 35 items are within the file, follow-up with IT/DC on discrepancies.
- Track for on-time arrival of Distribution Center files.
- Adjust data to repair errors as may be necessary with direction to IT where repairs may not be possible from remote systems.
Pricing & Supply Maintenance
- Creation, maintenance and accuracy of new and existing plate costs including all plate cost reports and analysis.
- Maintain and update all pricing changes (weekly or monthly) in Supply.net as well as the supplier contracts
- Prepare price notifications for new items, supplier or pack size changes or promotional items.
- Prepare the monthly Landed Cost and report to all Distribution Centers once pricing is finalized in Supply.net
- Reconcile any pricing issues with purchasing staff and Distribution Centers as issues are brought forward.
- Maintaining and updating master files for all Purchasing suppliers/vendors in Supply.net
- Manually audit the distribution centers for pricing overcharge and report back to department head.
- Collect any funds due, verify when funds are replaced via credit statements from the Distribution Centers.
- Review price audit results with distributors to include resolution tasking.
- Timely address and resolve all member issues and requests.
- Interact as may be necessary with suppliers and any other external parties
- Assist the purchasing staff during product withdrawals or recalls
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- Prepare or format presentation materials, as necessary
What you will need to have:
- A degree is not required, however desired.
- Must have 3-5 years of corporate experience with data maintenance, analysis and reporting preferred.
- Must be proficient and experienced with the use of a personal computer in a network environment with Windows based programs including Word, PowerPoint
- Must have advanced skills in Excel and working knowledge of Access preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of relational databases
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."