Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. Systems Engineer (SAN-VMWare-Windows)
Sr. Systems Engineer
Our Boca Raton based client, a leader in providing enterprise cloud services is looking for an experienced System Engineer to join their team. The candidate must have strong experience management of complex VMWare, Implementations, and SAN environments.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience implementing and configuring enterprise systems within complex network and SAN infrastructure using enterprise server technology such as Dell R series servers and M1000e blade systems.
- Strong background in deploying and managing VMware virtualization technology.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and Active Directory.
- Good understanding and experience of storage area networks such as EMC VNX series SANs.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft SQL and Exchange systems.
- Good understanding and experience managing Linux servers. • Knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with verbal and written communication skills. • On call availability required.
- 7+ years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility managing enterprise systems and networks.
- CCNA or equivalent experience.
- VCP or equivalent experience.
- MCSE or equivalent experience.
- Support internal Windows, AD, Exchange and SQL infrastructure and services.
- Support multiple complex VMware implementations.
- Support multiple SAN storage arrays. Administer and support storage virtualization.
- Manage all server and storage platforms used throughout the infrastructure.
- Design, develop and implement new enterprise systems from concept to application as required.
- Document enterprise systems and related network support systems.
- Analyze and augment infrastructure as necessary to maintain optimal performance service levels.
- Provide desktop support as required.
- Support NOC and engineering with issues as they arise and provide Level III customer support.
- Strive to maintain our 100% up-time record for all cloud based systems.
- Manage projects. Company is considered to be among the very best services provider in S FL. All work must be done onsite with no option for remote.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus! "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."