Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. CLI Network Engineer
Our client in Doral is looking for a Systems/Network Engineer to join their team.
Candidate will be responsible for finding solutions, implementing network projects for the businesses and providing design/installation support for customers, both on-site in the data center or remotely via phone, email, remote access of networking gear.
This is a full time permanent position, immediate interview, quick hire!
- Must be able to operate CLI
- VPN tunneling
- Manage OSPF and BGP configurations on all network switches and routers;
- Configuring of Routers, Firewalls and Switches with VLANS, VPNs, QoS, access lists, and more.
- Evaluation of new and existing network devices to identify any issues/problems and improve network performance and stability.
- Continuously monitor network bandwidth for anomalous traffic behavior, circuit bandwidth or latency issues, and make appropriate changes to correct anomalies.
- Organize Cisco equipment and related accessories for network maintenances.
- Develop and maintain security policies for network devices across backbone.
- Manage and maintain IP addresses and related systems.
- Design and make updates to network diagrams utilizing MS Visio for both the business backbone and customers.
- Resolve any Wide Area Networking (WAN) issues for customers.
- Support NOC and engineering with issues as they arise and provide Level III customer support.
- Manage administration of VMware environment, including VLAN creation and oversight.
- Support internal Windows, AD, Exchange and SQL infrastructure and services.
- Support multiple complex VMware implementations.
- Support multiple SAN storage arrays.
- Administer and support storage virtualization.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of VPN Tunneling is a must
- CLI experience is a must
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of implementing and configuring Cisco routers, ASA and switches, including Nexus devices.
- Network issue resolution and troubleshooting experience a must have skill.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks protocols (TCP-IP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, and VLAN’s).
- Experience with WAN technologies such as Metro Ethernet and MPLS.
- VMware experience.
- Citrix experience
- Must be a quick thinker and have the ability to work under pressure in creating access lists and re-routing traffic.
- Strong background in deploying and managing VMware virtualization technology.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and Active Directory.
- Good understanding and experience of storage area networks such as EMC VNX series SANs.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft SQL and Exchange systems.
- Good understanding and experience managing Linux servers.
- Knowledge and experience in routing and switching networks.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility managing enterprise systems and networks.
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent experience.
- VCP or equivalent experience.
- MCSE or equivalent experience.
- VMware Certified Professional a plus.
- Hands on professional
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!