Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Broward County based client is looking for an SQL Developer to develop and support Microsoft SQL application and database architecture solutions for the varied business units within the company’s corporate and retail locations. This person will define technical requirements and gain an understanding of the business to be effective at satisfying system requests. The SQL Developer will work with business owners to define, design, and develop requirements given time and budget constraints.
- Develop SQL based application solutions and enhancements that meet user requirements.
- Create, modify and test various SQL queries, stored procedures and views for obtaining data from diverse source systems and platforms.
- Follow database development standards for Microsoft enterprise and application databases.
- Document the logical and physical components of operational databases and their functionality during the course of their work.
- Understand table indexing and query strategies, database objects maintenance and performance issues.
- Analyze problems as assigned and provide solutions to address business needs.
- Assist in the roll-out of new SQL based applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- Understand how assigned programs link with those of other programs and the overall system schema.
- Create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications, databases and systems.
- Follow Microsoft SQL and database best practices to improve the operational reporting environment while focusing on resolving problems raised by team members, stakeholders and end users.
- Implement ETL and other data movement requirements using SQL and Microsoft SSIS.
- Create new and modify existing SSRS reports for operational reporting.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Windows, Web, and SQL development.
- Minimum 3 years designing, developing, and supporting databases (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, XML).
- Previous business analysis experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting multi-dimensional databases (Microsoft SSAS, MDX).
- NET, ASP.NET, and C# development, MSMQ, SOAP, XML, Dundas Dashboard.
- Experience with Object Oriented designs, middle-ware architectures, distributed computing solutions.
- Cube development and MDX development in Microsoft Analysis Services.
- Primary experience with Microsoft products such as SQL, SSRS and SSIS.
- Experience with ETL and other data movement strategies.
- Microsoft Database Certification