Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
This position will involve working with software development to test new and existing products. This process includes writing functional test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation as well as working with cross-functional groups to ensure requirements are met.
- End to end and regression testing software releases.
- Writing functional test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation.
- Document identified issues and engage with developers in their resolution.
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure requirements are met.
- Work independently as well as interactively with other associates on typical cross-functional teams and assignments.
Knowledge of/experience with:
- Software quality assurance testing
- Methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs
- Standard “Waterfall” SDLC
- Modern test methodologies
- Performing acceptance and regression based testing
- Workflow validation including performing Use Case tests
- Business and functional requirements validation
- Black-box testing
- End-to-end testing in an environment that includes IIS, .Net, MS SQL Server, and Web Services
Knowledge of/experience with any of the following is a plus:
- T-SQL/SQL Server
- Performing quality assurance of software applications based on Microsoft technologies (.Net, WCF, WPF, etc.)
- Performing quality assurance of iOS, Android and Windows Phone based mobile applications
- Performing quality assurance of software products with video integration (multicasting, unicasting, etc.)
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail in all facets of work