Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Southern Palm Beach County client is looking for a contract-to-hire Software Developer to become a fundamental member of their engineering team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The candidate will be a highly motivated professional driven to succeed and wishing to advance their career in software development. The candidate must love coding to thrive in an environment where the role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of the company.
Primary responsibility is to work with the product and engineering teams to build new software and add new functionality to our existing solution.
They client uses Atlassian tools – Confluence for requirements, JIRA for stories and tickets. GIT is used for source control. The stack is on .NET (C#), and uses Angular and MS SQL Server.
This job is perfect for someone with around 2+ years of experience (proficient in the technologies listed) looking for an exciting opportunity for career advancement with a growing software company.
• Work with product team to understand requirements
• Build web and mobile software using the company’s technology stack (.Net/C#/Angular/SQL) and best practices
• Meet/exceed monthly goals as established by the management team
• Execute deployments to cloud architecture
• Assist with Level 2 support tickets on occasion
• Work with other software developers for knowledge share to increase each others’ skills and to review code
• Stay current with technology trends and bring new ideas and developments to the table
• Work with team to optimize server environments.
• 2+ years’ experience in professional programming
• 2+ years SQL Server experience
• 2+ years .Net/C# experience and IIS/Windows Server environments
• Familiarity with iOS and Android development
• Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing personality, not afraid to talk to strangers)
• Quick learner who is self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adaptive to change
• Comfortable with common design patterns, best practices of software development including unit testing and source code control.
• Ability to converse with and influence high level decision makers
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• Knowledge of AWS a huge plus
• Paid Time Off
• Base Salary
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• IRA with company contributions
• Invigorating and fun Culture
• Casual Dress
• Committed to work/life balance
• Dogs in the office
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace