Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Project Manager/.NET Dev Experience
We are looking for a Project Manager with .NET Dev experience for a contract opportunity in Ft. Lauderdale. Ideal candidate will help develop a unique platform for the internal communication for the company.
- Must have experience with Entity Frameworks 6 or Higher
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure (Database and Website), Visual Studio 2015 or Higher, .NET 6 or Higher, SQL 2012 Higher, MVC Platform, LINQ.
- Manage schedule, work plans, budget and client status for multiple clients
- Lead client requirements gathering sessions when needed and accurately document business requirements
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements already available
- Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed when required
- Document, socialize, and triage issues, defects, and enhancement requests
- Manage change requests, test plans and test cases, user guides, capability discovery and delivery roadmaps
- Supervise the development team’s progress within a given project while successfully engaging in multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify, manage, and mitigate all issues and risks to minimize impact to project scope and schedule
- Knowledge of DevExpress UI Tools- Including, WinForms, Web MVC Wrappers, XAF Tooling, XAF Securities, DevExpress Reporting, DevExpress Analysis, DevExpress Charts is consider a strong plus.
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonus!