Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SharePoint 2013 C# Workflow Developer
Our LOCAL client is ramping up their IT staff. They are a Microsoft shop using the latest tools with a team composed of some of the best & brightest in S FL. They have an immediate need for a SharePoint 2013 Developer –Admin–Must have expertise in developing complex workflows in SharePoint Designer. 2013.
**Must describe your examples of SharePoint 2013 Custom Workflow development using Custom Activities and Actions developed with C#, not just sequential workflows made in SharePoint Designer
- Administer Microsoft SharePoint environment and Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Assist with backup and recovery of information stored in the SharePoint environment.
- Analyze requirements for SharePoint sites, dashboards and workflows.
- Configure SharePoint sites, pages and lists.
- Train staff so they can become self-sufficient with regard to basic customization.
- Maintain security on the sites, pages and lists.
- Develop, maintain and support custom sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows for Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- Use SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio for sites, web parts, web apps and workflows.
- Embed Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services and other reports in dashboards.
- Proactively follow new and emerging technologies.
- Keep knowledge of SharePoint and software development current.
- Minimum 10 years of enterprise-level software development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise-level work with on-premise Microsoft SharePoint including the creation of sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including version control and software quality assurance.
- Knowledge of relational database design theory.
- Able to develop with Visual Studio 2013 and the .NET Framework.
- Knowledgeable of Structure Query Language (SQL) and SQL Server 2012.
- Highly knowledgeable of object oriented programming principals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to technical & non-technical staff.
- Follow company protocol, prioritize tasks in a fast-paced team environment, as well as able to work independently. Position will work directly from the corporate office with limited travel. Reporting to CIO. Candidate will be expected to have flexible work hours to meet the demands of the Information Technology department.