Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SAP B1 Business Analyst
Your next Title: SAP Business Analyst
Your next Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full time
Fantastic opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst to join a dynamic and successful company. In this role, you’ll be also in charge of relationship and project management.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Create and develop functional requirements for enterprise systems including ERP (SAP), Supply Chain (DVI), and POS, to improve quality, business performance, and external interfaces.
- Document business requirements that are standardized based on customers' requests.
- Outline requirement/configuration specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in document repository.
- Support functional aspects within the ERP, POS and all other company business systems.
- Manage the access and licensing of ERP, POS and other defined business systems.
- Perform data maintenance and monitoring/assist user data models.
- Working knowledge of SQL desirable
- Document systems and business processes as it relates to applications.
- Create and design specifications as requested by project guidelines.
- Assist in the definition of business performance dashboards and reports.
- Perform traceability of information and record requirements/configurations status during the project.
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements/configurations with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Assist in the development of user training materials and policies and procedures.
- Provide training support for the rollout of new business system functionality or new store start-ups.
- Establishes/maintains relationship with internal technology teams and external technology vendors (SAP)
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendor’s key personnel
- Identifies vendor opportunities for operational efficiency
- Facilitates Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations for internal and/or external technology deliveries
- Conducting business reviews to ensure vendors are performing as expected
- Alerting the functional teams to new products, functionality or services offered by vendor
- Managing issues with vendor, and representing the best interests of the company.
- Take a series of tasks and create a work breakdown structure.
- Manage a project using Project Management (PM) tools and technologies
- Understands and adheres to best practice Project Management methodologies
- Manage resources, both internal and vendor
- Make contributions in the development of test plans and test scripts, and performs test execution as required.
This is what you will need to have:
- 4+ years of experience conducting business systems analysis is required
- 3+ years of client relationship management experience with primary accountability for client relationships at the executive level across departments; ideal experience includes external client management (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is highly desirable
- Experience in project lifecycles from business case development to final delivery, oversight of project teams as they gather requirements, project timelines, status reports, issues/risks lists, and deployment.
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional and cross-team environment and being the Functional go-to person with multiple business partners.
- Financial Systems experience is required
- SAP experience
This is considered a big plus:
- 7+ years of finance project experience, delivering complex technology solutions within a defined Software/Systems development lifecycle; consulting experience preferred.
- Experience developing relationships with and ensuring the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives. Experience in developing strategic roadmaps.
- Knowledge of BI tools or Crystal reports a benefit
- Accounting, Supply Chain, and Inventory Management experience is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with SAP AP, AR, Inventory, Production and banking modules helpful
- Knowledge of Third Wave Business system MICR and EFT products and Valogix helpful.
- Experience integrating external systems to financial systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of BI tools and analytics a plus.
- PMP® certifications highly valued.
- A strong background in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodology is preferred.
- Prior experience overseeing formal cost/benefit analysis is highly desirable
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."