Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Miami based client is looking for a QA professional responsible for planning, creating, coordinating, and executing manual and automated performance testing to verify that programs function according to specifications and standards by performing the following duties:
- Defines functional and performance test strategies in the QA test environments to meet quality standards defined by internal quality standards.
- Develops and maintains performance baselines for internal and customer-facing application performance.
- Ensures all performance test and environment strategies are implemented and executed for each required build/release/project to ensure complete performance testing coverage and to meet defined quality standards.
- Reviews all functional regression and performance test results from a business and technical perspective to ensure integrity and traceability back to requirements.
- Tests software programs to compare to specifications and documentation.
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Creates test plans, test cases and test data.
- Creates and executes automated test scripts using testing software programs.
- Installs, maintains, and uses testing software programs.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing.
- Recommends program improvements or revisions to programmers and system analysts.
- Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements.
- Coordinates testing by users and third parties.
- Identifies program variances from standards and suggests modifications to conform.
- Assists users to isolate possible problems in software after implementation.
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Develops computer programs to test, track, and verify defects in software programs.
- Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
- Minimum 5 years conducting manual functional and regression testing
- Minimum 5 years conducting formal performance testing responsibilities (preferred)
- Experience creating scripts against web services
- Experience with security using windows authentication
- Experience with planning and managing testing for performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning and performance monitoring
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases preferred
- Strong data analysis skills and hands on
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonus!