Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client located in Miami is looking for a Quality Assurance Software Tester.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to; Writing and executing tests on newly developed and/or acquired software to evaluate its capabilities versus system requirements and documented specifications. Writes test plans, test cases/scripts, test reports and evaluations. May assist with technical support, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Provides input to development group on findings. Designs and develops testing scenarios and support tools, and administers/execute the testing and support process. Writes and performs regression test plans on new software releases and reports discrepancies. Conceives and implements changes to the test plans to ensure that all software functions are thoroughly tested.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience with QA Testing including functional/manual and other types of software testing.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field applicable to software testing.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development and/or test and automation with Microsoft Test Manager, or other similar product (QTP, Selenium, etc.)
- IT quality assurance and project experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Client emphasis on developing software using Microsoft .Net and SQL Server.
Required experience in:
- IT Quality Assurance
- System Testing
- System Testing Tools
- Software Quality Assurance
- Application Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Load Testing
- Security Testing
- System Development Life Cycle
- IT Environment
- IT Standards, Procedures, Policy
- Requirements Analysis
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."