Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
QA Automation Engineer – Performance Testing
QA Automation Engineer
Our client in Fort Lauderdale is looking for a QA Automation Engineer contractor experienced in Open Source Performance/Load Testing tools. Must be motivated, self-starter who is responsible for the validation and verification of software products (web application and windows services written in ASP.Net and C#). Applicant should be able to setup and develop the test environment to complete performance and load testing of our applications. The Engineer executes test plans and reports results to development team to ensure that users can use the products without software failure.
- Develop automated test frameworks, testing tools, and simulators to meet functional, performance, scalability and other quality requirements
- Design and development of reusable and maintainable automated QA load testing test scripts (Open Source: JMeter, Siege, WebLoad etc)
- Must configures and controls the test environments with the necessary automation testing tools to support test efforts and make automation testing successful.
- Identifies test data requirements and generates required test data.
- Develop; update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Work with application development team and management to develop and validate test requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on software testing and quality assurance activities using automated testing tools with scalable, distributed, multi-tiered, fault-tolerant commercial ASP.Net and C# web-based applications and windows services.
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of reusable and maintainable automated QA regression test scripts using commercial or open source testing tools like JMeter, Siege, Webload, etc
- Experience with ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
- Ability to setup and maintain test environments with the required automation testing tools
- Knowledge of industry best practices in software development and quality assurance policies and practices
- Good knowledge on performance testing tools Excellent written & verbal communication, and analytical skills.
- Must have good experience in creating benchmark document
Local Candidates Only