Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Northern Virginia based client is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to facilitate the RFP process for all government and enterprise contracts. The Coordinator will work with account leads and business development partners to capture and evaluate proposal requirements, create project timelines and outlines, collaborate with project team members to draft RFP content and put the finishing touches on a winning proposal — all while managing tight timelines and quality of work. Acting as the Administrator of proposals, you are the central point for the project team. Your in-depth knowledge of proposal development and RFPs, attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple demands are essential for success in this role.
- Perform detailed analysis of RFQ/RFP documents and developing detailed compliance and responsibility matrices. Collaborate with members of proposal team to develop strategy.
- Establish production schedule and developing a resource plan to ensure a timely response.
- Follow up with members of the proposal team on status of all proposal elements and expedite as required.
- Coordinate and lead color review meetings.
- Write non-technical portions of the proposal. Edit and organize all written technical materials supplied by support groups.
- Provide graphic/layout assistance.
- Other marketing-related functions as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of experience with government project management, contract management or contribution to U.S. government proposals
- Or, Five years of experience with industry requests for proposals (RFPs) and coordinating or contributing to enterprise/corporate proposals
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when on deadline
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.