Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Client located in Broward County is Looking for a IT Project Manager for a 12 month Contract.
Minimum of seven (7) years, within the last twelve (12) years, of experience and/or training in a field related to the title of the position. Highly developed analytical skills as well as advanced oral and written communication skills. At least five (5) years documented experience in project management. Knowledge and theory of project management. Documented experience managing information technology projects.
Provide coordinated direction for Information Technology initiatives by identifying, developing, and monitoring projects to ensure standardized project management practices, methods, and tools are being utilized to achieve desired performance standards and customer satisfaction.
The Senior Project Manager, Technology, Project Management Office shall:
- Utilize superior communication and collaboration skills to facilitate, coordinate, manage and lead Information & Technology initiatives related to internal business or academic applications and/or infrastructure related projects while embracing and evangelizing the Project Management Office (PMO) methodology, policies, and procedures.
- Develop individual project plans and project schedules to ensure performance measures, customer satisfaction, and scope requirements are identified as part of the project implementation plan. Involves coordinating people resources to manage projects for unit directors.
- Improve resource management by coordinating and maintaining service level agreements.
- Experience in a centralized PMO where the focus is simultaneously on Portfolio, Program and Project efforts.
- Serve as liaison to other divisions and/or administrators by coordinating user business needs and technology requirements with project management methodologies.
- Ensure effective management of project resources by coordinating, maintaining, forecasting and managing projects and developing assigned staff through ongoing performance management.
- Demonstrate managerial initiative in identifying and mitigating potential risks or issues to the project management initiatives.
- Ensure continuous process improvement by utilizing Project Management Office (PMO) software, processes and methodologies such as in-depth work analyses and flow charts to ensure successful delivery of project management (PM) results.
- Work with internal and/or external customers to develop project scope, project plans, and project schedule documents. Prepare project status reports as necessary.
- Assigns, schedules, and monitors project work to ensure progress is within specified guidelines and requirements and is completed on time and within budget; mentor and provide expertise to other project team members.
- Identify, track, and monitor project issues and risks. Work to facilitate and develop solutions with customers.
- Organize and conduct project team meetings as necessary.
- Perform and promote all activities in compliance with equal employment and non-discrimination policies of the School Board of Broward County, Fl.
- Participate successfully in the training programs offered to increase the individual’s skill and proficiency related to the assignments job responsibilities.
- Seek out and review current developments, literature and technical sources of information related to job responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence to good safety procedures.
- Follow Federal and State laws, as well as School Board policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director, or designee.
EDUCATION: An earned bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration/project management or related field from an accredited institution.
PMP Certification or advanced degree in project management.
Director of Technology Planning & Policy or designee
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."