Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Program Controls Manager
Dycom Industries, LLC supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people. Headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, we serve the nation from more than 500 field offices and are unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over 12,000 employees provides a wide array of specialty services including engineering, construction, fulfillment, underground facility locating and program management.
Dycom has an immediate need for a Program Controls Manager for our growing Project Management Office (PMO). The Program Controls Manager will partner with a number of Dycom Subsidiaries on various telecommunications projects for our large clients and will report to the Director of Program Management Office.
In this role, you will collaborate with Program Management teams, internal and external stakeholders to assess program controls required to facilitate efficient communication and accurate forecasting and scheduling. This includes building process and systems to carry information from the field and customer through a centralized reporting mechanism using Oracle Primavera P6, and then crafting the reporting templates and systems needed to disseminate program information in the appropriate formats to varying stakeholder groups. Experience managing large, complex telecommunications projects is highly desired.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Provide consistent and accurate reporting that meets customer requirements. Establish an "end-to-end" communication processes (including reporting templates and formats) from the field up through PMO to the customer. Apply established communication standards, processes and templates from market to market. Ensure the appropriate amount of data reporting resources to deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work with vendors to set up forecasting, tracking and reporting tools.
- Work with field and customer to develop a streamlined communication and reporting flow from the field through the program control center to the customer.
- Identify customer’s key performance indicators and works with in-house development teams (CertusView) to ensure that we have the appropriate scorecards and dashboards.
- Manage our shared resource pool. Responsible for their output to customers and forecasts utilization so their efforts can be leveraged against multiple customer engagements.
- Develop in-house curriculum to train new systems support clerks on emerging technologies like P6.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 10 to 15 years of experience of building controls for large, complex programs in various workflow management platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years experience using Oracle Primavera P6 and; or similar application for managing large, complex programs throughout the program management life cycle.
- PMP or PgMP certification.
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree preferred.