Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Project Manager – App Dev
Location: Miramar, Florida
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Miramar based client. The that will work with the business to understand project requirements be responsible of managing larger strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience shaping the initial project request, functional specifications and providing a high-level estimate of the project effort and costs used in cost-benefit analysis. The PMO Manager will regularly report back to Management Team and to the business stakeholders on the status of specific projects moving through the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope (to include measuring calendar time and resource utilization against actual deliverables progress and, the impact to overall project plan),
- Creates and executes project work plans in accordance within the defined Software/Systems Development Lifecycle and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages the project budget, project team, project stakeholders and conflicts with regard to expectation setting and alignment, minimizing exposure and risk on project.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues presented
- Manage resources, both internal and vendor as it relates to IT projects.
- Make contributions in the development of test plans and test scripts, and perform test execution as required.
- Prepares, manages / updates the PMO status templates
- Monitors project portfolio for each functional area
- Compiles and reviews the KPI’s for the weekly status report
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years as PM delivering complex technology solutions within a defined Software/Systems development lifecycle
- 4+ years’ experience conducting business systems analysis is required
- 3+ years of client relationship management experience with primary accountability for client relationships at the executive level across departments
- Experience in project lifecycles from business case development to final delivery, oversight of project teams as they gather requirements, project timelines, status reports, issues/risks lists, and deployment.
- Experience developing relationships with and ensuring the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Experience in developing strategic roadmaps.
- PMP® certification is highly valued.
- Knowledge of BI tools and analytics a plus.
- Prior experience overseeing formal cost/benefit analysis is highly desirable
- Consulting experience preferred.
- A strong background in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodology is preferred
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."