Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Coral Gables based client is looking for a Senior Pega Systems Developer to join their team.
- Deep understanding of the Pega Framework
- Deploy BPM/workflow applications
- Manage full life cycle software development process.
- Implementing deploying Pega applications, integrations to other applications and systems
- Run and manage internally developed applications as well as externally purchased or developed applications
- Collaborate and work with multiple teams
- Must contribute with coaching to and mentoring of the Workflow Program team and other employees.
- Architecture and Design of PRPC
- Expert in Pega Framework
- Enterprise Application System Understanding
- Pega Expertise and Learning
- Pega Workflow design
- Pega Form design
- Implement localization or globalization of softwareIntegrate Pega software with existing systems
- Full life cycle application development
- Design, code, and debug applications in various software languages
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Maintain compliance standards
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing Pega workflows
- Minimum 1 year of programming and software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQLServer, PLSQL structure and development)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonus!