Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a for an Oracle Database Administrator to join a team of experts in Miami. The Database Administrator should be skilled in the disciplines of database solutions, analysis, planning, definition and business-technology strategy alignment and transformation.
- Work with clients, Business Technology Consultants and vendor partners in its pursuit of solution, architecting, implementation and support
- Formulate actionable strategies that intersect business and technology
- Accelerate implementation through established operations and processes
- Demonstrated experience using technology to set and enable business goals, planning execution, determining technical feasibility, cost of strategic options, and strategic possibilities, etc.
- Participate in 24/7 rotational on-call duties
- Creation of and adherence to IT methodologies and standards
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology field
- Minimum of 1-year experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience as a DBA
- Basic experience in the administration of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase, from installation and configuration to the logical and physical creation, support, and recovery of the database.
- Basic knowledge of the database operating system platform such as UNIX and Microsoft Windows Server.
- Must have excellent customer focus with the ability to manage client expectations.
- Basic project management experience required.
- Basic system design skills, verbal/written communication skills, documentation and inventory skills, organizational skills, solid analytical skills
- Decision-making skills, and team player attitude required.
- Occasional travel required.
- Must have transportation to be able to travel to different company offices
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."