Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
The Network Engineer is responsible for the support of company's hardware, software, and data related systems. Installation and support of: file, applications and database servers, switching, routing, wiring, communication links, workstations, laptops and Winterms, printers, e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, accounting software, telecommunication software, HTTP and HTTPS support, development tools and databases.
- Implement and manage WAN/LAN networking schemes while adhering to industry standard security protocols and SOX, HIPPA and PCI principles.
- Ensure the timely delivery of computer systems and business applications.
- Ensure an up-to-date inventory and accountability is maintained for each site.
- Ensure accurate and reliable delivery of service.
- Provide support and guidance to the Help Desk as level 2 or level 3 support for all systems.
- Provide the installation and support of PC and server based software at new company locations.
- Communicate the details, requirements and status of all current and planned projects.
- Maintain the integrity and safety of company data through the supervision of data backups and archiving principles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Vulnerability and application patch management increasing system performance while reducing potential threats.
- Breakdown, disassembly and disposal of networking, infrastructure and business application systems with minimal impact to the business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science field and/or 5 years of industry related experience within the Healthcare setting.
- 3 to 5 years of networking, computing and business application systems integration, support and maintenance.
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of supported computers, routers, switches, network operating systems.
- Enterprise level Active Directory management supporting Windows, Linux, Macintosh computing systems, GPO’s, OU’s and Domain Groups.
- Exceptional communication and leadership capabilities
- WAN/LAN routing and switching protocols and safeguards to include Ethernet, Wireless, VPN, MPLS, SFTP, FTP, HL7
- Critical thinking skills and adaptation in complex situations that drive decision making processes producing successful outcomes.
- Experience with SOX, PCI and HIPPA initiatives and standards
- High availability, failover and data integrity experience with mission critical business requirements
- Experience with SMTP routing and filtering technologies
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.