Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Network and Voice Engineer
Our client based in South Miami is looking for a Network and Voice Engineer to join their team and ensure the proper operation of their computer and voice network.
- Analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in time and manner
- Secure the stable operation of the in-house computer and voice network
- Network design and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Secure network products and services
- Technical knowledge of network infrastructure devices; routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Proficient voice application support experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity and Cisco IPCC.
- Manage contact center scripts and work with business in providing ideas how to leverage IPCC features.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
- Administer all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Server and security audits.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- QOS with direct relation to DSCP/COS values.
- Network protocols, and standards, including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP required.
- CCNP required
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar Bachelor Degree.
CCNA, CCVP preferred.
Sherlock loves to share a $500 referral bonus!