Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client is seeking a individual to oversee the technical operations of acquisitions and organic growth initiatives from an IT infrastructure perspective. Position requires an in-depth understanding of servers, networks, firewalls, end users workstations, and applications required to run small to medium size branch offices. This individual will need to work within a team that will perform due diligence of new acquisitions, provide detailed assessments, and put into place a plan to integrated newly acquired practices into the organization.
- Practices due diligence while researching, evaluating, selecting, and recommending new systems and resources
- Develop and manage project schedules while maintaining current systems
- Work directly with business development and other departments to acquired and integrate new businesses.
- Provide budget numbers for acquisition and new startup plans
- Implement and maintain network security standards for new acquisitions.
- Manage team schedule to meet business developments timelines
- Coordinate all other department to ensure smooth transition of newly acquired and start-up practices.
- Monitor efficient working of all complex and multifaceted projects.
- Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers.
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions.
- Assist management with all high priority projects and prepare technical presentations.
- Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
- Respond and successfully interact with coworkers, administrative staff, district personnel, contractors, consultants, and manufacturer vendors.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience with networking, VoIP, Data Center, Disaster Recovery and telecom industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in resource management and staff scheduling alignment, preferably in a 24 x 7 operation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in all aspects of employee management, including hiring, coaching, training, and disciplinary action.
- Minimum of 5 years technical support experience with strong troubleshooting skills in a large-scale production environment.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies, including networking, server-based operating systems.
- Experience working with monitoring and management tools such as Solarwinds
- Must have a strong working technical knowledge of servers, users desktop, and networking equipment, with experience in large deployment and support.
- Experience remote location and supporting with minimal on site IT resources
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Scripting knowledge, including Powershell, VB a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience working with VMWare or other enterprise-level virtual solutions is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of IP network architecture and routing protocols.
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to emerging technologies.
- Process and Procedure driven.
- Must have excellent skills in problem analysis and troubleshooting complex technical issues as well as trending recurring issues.
- Experience working with automation and automation tools.
- Experience in monitoring solution administration.
- Experience working with multiple server hardware platforms, including Dell and HP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related Technology Degree preferred.