Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Palm Beach County based client is looking for a network administrator responsible for supporting, maintaining, updating, and securing a Microsoft Windows network of over 75 users. Position may include occasional travel within the US (less than 10%). The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with Microsoft cloud services including Office 365, Skype for Business Online, Exchange Online, and cloud services. The Network Administrator will report directly to the IT Director, and should be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Additional technologies and desired skills include:
- Microsoft Office 365 technologies including Azure Site Recovery, Azure active directory, SharePoint online, Skype for Business online, OneDrive for business, and exchange online.
- Deep understanding of MS Office document automation capabilities, templates, and shared document libraries.
- The ideal candidate will also provide PC support, maintenance and troubleshooting, remote user support of field personnel laptops, tablets, VPN, and remote offices.
- Spanish speaking, and friendly support demeanor are desired but not required.
- Knowledge or experience using GPS location systems, GIS mapping, geocoding and direction services.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft development stack including Visual Studio, Team Foundation Services, Scrum/Agile, Office 365, and Azure.
- DevOps experience having familiarity with Hyper-V and VMWare, network design, SQL server installation and maintenance, server setup and networking best practices
- Migration of on premise SharePoint to SharePoint online.
- Experience using Azure file storage, image processing, and digital document management
- Experience with Barracuda security and storage devices also a plus.