Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Manager of Client Development, Digital Production
Our Miami based client is looking for a Senior Client Manager of Digital Production to join their team.
The ideal candidate will lead and guide the development team and will focus providing sound leadership, educate and develop account team members in terms to manage clients deliverables. will provide guidance to more junior client service members of the account team.
- Responsible for working with immediate client executive team to develop revenue and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for interpreting and anticipating market trends
- Identify and drive industry specific services, improving quality, products and solutions.
- Serve as the final escalation point for account teams and clients
- Guide department team to ensure client growth and account profitability.
- Oversee and ensure quality and messaging on proposal development and capabilities presentations.
- Review scope of work developed by account team members.
- Manage the overall client relationship by setting and delivering upon client expectations negotiating with media to build effective media plans.
- Oversee and work with account teams to define and develop measurement models for project success actively involved in creative executions, working closely with the creative department.
- Spearhead consistent review of project delivery, research, analysis, best practices, etc.
- Work with company leadership and discipline leads to assess workload, set priorities and ensure that client needs are met maintaining confidentiality.
- Lead and manage team strengths/weaknesses, needs, and resources fostering positive interpersonal relationships along the way.
- Open to feedback and new ideas.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing client billing.
- All other job related tasks as assigned by management.
- Willing to travel.
- 5+ years advertising industry experience, preferable from top digital marketing agency.
- Experience managing a team.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing communications
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Rapid comprehension and retention of information
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.