Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Manager, Business Competitive Intelligence
|Title||Manager, Business Competitive Intelligence|
The Business Intelligence (BI) Manager will support MEDNAX in its efforts to assess market opportunities and compete effectively in the marketplace through analytical thought leadership and strategic planning processes. He/She will work autonomously to substantiate business opportunities by assessing geographical market data, leveraging internal and external business relationships, and applying industry knowledge and analytics through CRM and BI tools. The manager will be responsible for opportunity analysis and presentation, strategy development, creation of standardized analytical processes and reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Decipher relationships and identify high-level insights from geographical data and other primary and secondary research data and develop associated strategies to support Sales, Marketing and other key departments.
• Develop and maintain critical market research and strategic information on existing and new competitors (e.g. Amsurg, TeamHealth and Envision, etc.)
• Hands-on development of reports, related documents and CRM dashboards generated to support strategy.
• Monitor and enhance pipeline of primary and secondary research into CRM or other BI platform.
• Ensure database integrity and adherence to standardized data definitions.
• Support intelligence distribution activities including custom BI reports (from CRM, Cognos, other BI software tools, etc.), presentations, webinars and senior level documentation.
• Act as a Regional BI resource responsible for BI report distribution to Division.
• Provide the first line of support to regional users as the regional BI subject matter expert.
• Participate actively in multi-department or company-wide BI initiatives designed to meet shared regional and company goals, including project ownership, documentation, testing and implementation.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, marketing, applied mathematics or other analytically quantitative discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
• 5+ years "hands-on" experience with business intelligence, sales reporting, analytical or data mining tools.
• Experience in health care services or pharma business model is a plus.
• Intermediate to advanced MS-Excel skills.
• A proven career track record of supporting a team’s analytical needs.
• Strong problem solving and analytical processing skills.
• Ability to set and achieve analytical and project objectives with minimal supervision, exhibit initiative, intensity and motivation.
• Proven ability to work on a team crossing all organizational levels and functional areas.
• Able to communicate and present effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner.
• Intermediate PowerPoint proficiency.