Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Lead Generation Specialist
Our Aventura based client is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist who will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads to support the business lines in the framework of Global Trade Management and Security/ID Software Services. This role is critical in creating new business development and sales opportunities. The role provides an opportunity to grow within a strong organization with over 30 years of experience.
- Call on and email prospective clients with the goal of scheduling qualified appointments for sales presentations
- Understand the full suite of product offerings and be able to introduce the same to clients.
- Contact non-respondents to a direct mail offer
- Schedule meetings with customers who have applied for a demonstration thru the company website
- Exceed call monitoring expectations
- Execute with exceptional oral and written customer service skills
- Manage daily assignments to completion
- Aggressive Business development and lead generation
- Generate revenue streams from new client base.
- Own the overall lead generation activities for the North America market
- Manage full lead qualifying process within SalesForce.com
- Work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality
To qualify, candidates must have:
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing and executing effective demand generation thru telemarketing and email programs in a fast paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing is highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems is strongly preferred
- Direct response / demand generation marketing background including designing and developing campaigns with compelling messaging and offers
- Analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent writing, organizational, conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight while retaining strong team orientation
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Passion for delivering ROI and results
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Recommendations for a good track record in sales and business development
- Ability to proactively engage clients to describe and market our value-added global trade services and deliver high-quality project deliverables.
- Foreign language capabilities highly encouraged. (especially Spanish)
- Successful sales and lead generation experience with excellent organizational skills, strong motivation and a positive attitude.
Base Salary plus commission