Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Junior Salesforce Administrator – Contractor
Junior Salesforce Administrator Contractor
Our client in Broward is seeking a Salesforce Contractor to administer the Salesforce CRM application and manage data company-wide. Working under supervision of the Senior Salesforce Administrator, this position will provide administration service supporting senior management, finance, operations, the information technology group and the users of Salesforce applications.
You’ll be working closely with fellow employees to ensure that Salesforce applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in business operations, policies and/or procedures. You'll thrive in this fast-paced environment. You will be a catalyst for change.
The candidate will be the main support person, reporting to the SalesForce.com Administrator, for critical SalesForce.com functions.
- Coordinate and support of Salesforce implementation including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customize objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations;
- Work with management, and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards;
- Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- Create and document Salesforce application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed;
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
- Keep on top of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce applications;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide Salesforce users with technical support;
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution;
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed;
- Assist the Information Technology group with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or,
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent education and/or
Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211) is a huge bonus
- Salesforce Certified Developer (DEV401) or Salesforce Platform App Builder is a plus
- Driven, hungry; comfort at being rewarded to high performance
- Self-starter with strong team skills
- Comfort at working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment