Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Project Manager – PMP
Our client, a company in the Travel and Tourism industry located in Miami is looking for a PMP Certified, IT Project Manager that can help manage, implement and drive the completion of multiple projects supporting the execution of itineraries.
- Responsible for ensuring all internal management of projects and communications of these are managed efficiently, effectively and professionally at all times
- Responsible for setting periodic meetings, conference calls, last minute requests/calls to connect all stakeholders
- A flexible, adaptable and team oriented mentality is required in order to adapt communication methods, styles, and tone appropriate to the corresponding stakeholder
- Ability to handle urgent, last minute requests while simultaneously assisting and supporting multiple departments
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, deliverable-based oriented environment which can be high stress
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to problem solve will be critical for this role
- Understands business metrics and how they help set priorities for overall efforts
- Will be supporting teams that are responsible high visibility, high impact deliverables
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Must be PMP Cert.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies or software.
- Excellent communication skills as they will be dealing with and supporting stakeholders from different global markets
- Critical thinking skills, able to process complicated requests and provide strategic feedback and opportunities for improvement.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."