Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IdAM Services Senior Technical Lead
Seeking an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Technical Lead who has the technical business acumen and the ability to communicate and write at various technical and management levels. Under the guidance of the Prime's PM and the customer POC’s, the candidate will fulfill the role of assisting with leading the direction on technical implementations, O&M initiatives, deployments, and system integration of solutions. This role is responsible for guiding, mentoring, and leading a small team of IdAM O&M/solution deployment personnel.
- Establishing the priority for deployments based on due dates, customer needs, and PM/PMO expectations.
- Interface and work with various internal project capability areas, architects, and external POC’s.
- Support and assign deployment tasks to associated team members, ensuring the order of operations are identified.
- Provide technical leadership to the Solution Deployment team, resolving deployment issues, and convey architecture intentions.
- Support Continuous Integration, O&M, patching, CM initiatives.
- Technical POC/SME for various project initiatives.
Experience: 10-15 years of related Systems Engineering Experience
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (required at time of hire)
- Solid systems integration and networking experience. Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) system capabilities. Knowledge of continuous deployment utilities such as Puppet. Understanding Linux System Administration. Unit, Integration, and Performance testing. Technical documentation review
- Extensive Identity & Access Management (IdAM) application, integration and O&M experience. High Availability system design and deployment. Understanding of token services
- Radiant Logic, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)/ Certificate Authority (CA), Sailpoint, Oracle Fusion Middleware, LDAP Directory and Virtual Directory solutions
- Agile development methodologies
- CISSP desired, but not required