Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
If you live and breathe high quality branding and marketing design, then we want you as our Graphic Design Specialist. We are looking for someone who thrives on artistic expression and creating unique, powerful and engaging graphics consistent with our dynamic healthcare IT company’s brand. This position supports our marketing initiatives by developing diverse marketing collateral and communications, managing digital marketing tools, and providing high impact graphic design support across departments as needed. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, succeeds in a fast-paced environment, capable of multitasking and owning several projects at once.
- Graphic design for marketing deliverables, including but not limited to, print ads, brochures, sales materials, white papers, large scale graphic development and signage for trade shows and conferences, e-mail graphics, banner ads, Google ads, website images, and other marketing collateral.
- Expert production skills.
- Ongoing layout design of the corporate website and landing pages.
- Ensure consistent and up-to-date branding on all collateral.
- Development of PowerPoint presentations for company and departmental use.
- Research and recommend new technology and associated processes to achieve marketing goals and best practices.
- Other related responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in experience in graphic design, or marketing.
- 3-5 years of marketing and branding design experience including for print, web and digital.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a concentration in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- In-depth understanding of corporate branding principles
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver projects upon deadline
- Deliver creative and innovative design concepts
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must possess a portfolio, showcasing work samples