Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Front End Web Developer
Job Title: Front-End Web Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a for a skilled Front-End Web Developer that will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Ideal candidate will be joining our client’s team in Miami. Ideal candidate will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Responsible for translating requirements into actual desktop, mobile, and responsive web solutions.
- Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Create, maintain, and update our website and ServiceNow platform
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years UI/UX Front-End web development experience
- 5+ years of marketplace experience
- Ability to translate requirements into HTML5/CSS3 cross-browser
- Knowledge of client-side web development techniques and web services (AJAX, JSON, XML, Google Maps API, Third Party APIs…)
- Experience with UI frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions, as well accessibility and SEO considerations
- Fluency in responsive layout development
- ServiceNow UI/UX Front-end Development
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."