Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Front-End Web Developer
The Sr. Front-End Web Developer is responsible for coding, production, modification, and maintenance of enterprise-class websites for desktop and mobile. Focusing on the user-interface layer, works closely with our UX architects to bring interaction design from concept to full-functioning, clean and efficient code.
The Sr. Front-End Web Developer will be an integral member of the digital marketing department, actively coding and developing the next generation of our client's website, planning portals, promotional landing pages, and mobile websites with the goal of driving engagement, loyalty, and ultimately sales conversion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coding the display layer / user interface of our digital products with semantic mark-up including HTML5 and CCS3
- Works closely with the server-side developers to implement their code to develop complex, interactive and database-driven websites
- Maintain the high-quality standards of the brand in the production of UX solutions that result in increasing conversion rates
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Provide well-structured and well-documented code
- Contribute to documentation
- Train non-technical staff, particularly designers
- Contribute to the organization'sdevelopment standards
- Discuss technical solutions with clients / provide innovative ideas and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Web Development or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in front-end web development
- 5+ years experience using Adobe Photoshop and other graphic editing tools for website development
- Must have extensive experience working in structured environments, following clear development methodologies, including client/server and multi-tiered Experience working on at least one of the following:
- Large enterprise-level marketing sites
- International eCommerce sites — developing user interactions and complex product catalog-related integrations with other applications
- A lifestyle brand or branded manufacturer with a direct channel or a retailer’s eCommerce channel
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."