Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Dynamics AX SuperUser
Do you like Project Management and Support Management in fast paced, advanced technology work environment? This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing international company based in Boca Raton. Successful prior experience required using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Systems. You'll work with Management Reporter and other Finance related software as well as providing user support for Dynamics AX.
o Finance IT Project Management o Identify, document and maintain a list of all Finance sponsored IT projects.
o Work with internal staff to define the business requirements for each project. Document the business requirements and track changes.
o Develop a detailed project plan for each project. Work with internal staff and outside vendors to identify all required tasks, assign resources, estimate schedules and estimate costs.
o Work with internal staff, the CIO & CFO, and outside vendors to complete projects.
o Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Identify risks that could result in delays, cost overruns, and solutions that do not completely meet the business requirements.
o Communicate project completion. Directly conduct training or work with internal staff and outside vendors to complete training. Dynamics AX Support
o Act as a Dynamics AX "Super User" and perform functions outside the scope of general accounting staff or functions requiring an above average knowledge of the Dynamics AX and related software products.
o Generally, provide business hour technical support to the Finance team when there are questions or issues related to Dynamics AX, Management Report and other Dynamics AX related software products.
o Work with Dynamics AX partner to escalate issues that cannot be resolved internally.
o Directly conduct training or work with internal staff and outside vendors to complete training.
o Ensure the Dynamics AX environment is performing smoothly at all times. Recommend system and infrastructure changes in advance of need. Work with outside vendors to implement changes.
1. Four year degree (BA or BS), preferably in an Information Technology and/or Accounting field preferred.
2. Minimum five (5) years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred.
3. Experience with SharePoint environment, including, but not limited to, the Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal.
4. Possess project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to follow established company protocol and communication guidelines and work well within a team-oriented environment as well as being able to work independently.
6. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external clients as well as vendors.
Join a strong team of cutting edge Software Engineers building advanced cloud technology products – Our client is based in Palm Beach County.
Do you have experience with iOS development and full-stack open source technologies such as PHP, Python, AngularJS, Ruby, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, NodeJS? Have you been using AWS? Many of the IoT products and applications we develop are location aware and need to run both connected and disconnected to the internet.
We have opportunities for a variety of technical backgrounds and skill levels. But all require a sense of urgency – and doing what it takes to get the job done!
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonuses