Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client based in Hallandale is looking for a SQL DBA who will be responsible for database administration in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. This includes SQL server administration and performance monitoring, the creation, maintenance and support of all SQL databases, and the development and maintenance of SQL stored procedures, SQL views and SSIS packages.
The candidate also will be responsible for the development and support of SSRS reports, Excel spreadsheet with database connections and backend uploads and analysis of data.
- Minimum 5-years of database administration (DBA) experience using Microsoft SQL server technologies.
- Able to administer database systems with both performance and scalability in mind.
- Able to develop T-SQL statements, SQL server stored procedures, views and SSIS packages.
- Able to develop reports using SQL Server Reports Services (SSRS)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external clients as well as vendors.
- Must be comfortable working with C#.Net and SQL software developers.
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Fundperfect a bonus