Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Data Feed Master
Product Data Feed Master
Our client is looking for an individual experienced in managing large data sets to work for our ecommerce department selling products across multiple marketplaces and channels. The position requires creating and managing the distribution of high-quality product information across various sales and product information management platforms. In formal job speak : The candidate must be proficient in excel and have experience with online data feed management tools and various ecommerce platforms.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the flow of product data into Magento, Volusion ecommerce platforms, WordPress, as well as 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, Overstock, etc.
- Scrutinize product information for accuracy and ensure information is entered into various systems within our standards (reformatting vendor files and data as needed and vice versa for vendor portals)
- Optimize processes and provide feedback to ensure continuous improvements
- Resolve any data issues and discrepancies
- Work with a variety of teams to improve data quality, breadth, and accuracy in turn helping increase customer satisfaction and conversion rate
- Develop, implement and document policies and procedures relating to data feed management and optimization
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Perform daily data entry and data processing activities
- Report weekly quantitative and qualitative data on marketplace and product performances
- Four-year college degree or relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VLookUps and Pivot Tables a must!)
- Affinity for organizing data and information in ways that are logical and useful
- Must be familiar with online marketplaces, affiliate networks and ecommerce platforms
- Must have two (2) years minimum experience in some e-commerce or data feed management role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with exceptional organization and time management
- Detail oriented and well organized will be extremely important
- Experience in skincare industry a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.