Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Content Writer for our Miami based client. Ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective content strategy to support the marketing and communications strategies. This position will create and oversee a mix of writing and editing projects enriching all marketing channels and promotions including: websites, blogs, video scripts, digital advertising, email, social media, collateral and other marketing copy as needed.
The Content Writer will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading content before publication. Ideal candidate will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, boost brand awareness and generate leads.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote company’s products and services
- Research industry-related topics
- Create and/or proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Partners with graphic and website designers to create compelling images for distribution on marketing platforms and channels
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase website traffic
- Promote content on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Develop and maintain content calendar in alignment with overall marketing calendar
- BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and content samples
- Experience doing research using multiple sources such as email campaigns, Social Media, Blogs and collateral.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet quick deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems e.g. WordPress (preferred)
- Medical writing experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."