Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Chief Marketing Officer
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is an executive thinker, who leads the growth strategy, marketing and branding efforts for all products and plays an important role in the development and adaptation of overall company strategic planning initiatives. The CMO must have an established track record for success in leading cross-functional teams, experience in sales and marketing, B2B and B2C campaigns and collateral.
The CMO will be a spokesman for the companies products and therefore must be a successful new business development executive and also interface on a regular basis with existing customers.
The executive will oversee the day-to-day operations of project execution, which would include R&D, creative briefing and tactical execution, results, analytics, and testing.
The CMO should be prepared to take on a leadership role within the Company beyond Marketing and to help lead the strategic vision for the organization and develop aligned operational plans to achieve it.
The role requires a flexible leader who can drive The CMO is expected to be a hands on leader who can motivate and inspire employees and customers. This role reports to the CEO.
Within a short timeframe the chosen individual will develop and implement brand and marketing strategy for current and future products.
The CMO will establish, direct, execute, and oversee integrated marketing strategies, policies, and initiatives to meet organizational objectives and provide the organization with a detailed and executable marketing plan that defines and supports key revenue, conversion and organizational goals.
A key activity the executive will have is to develop and retain talented employees and lead the team to become a high performing, highly energized and engaged marketing organization.
The CMO must be able to understand and interpret research and market dynamics for use in optimizing strategy and/or gaining efficiencies and developing new programs to best meet key business, sales and revenue objectives.
Make rock-solid and effective marketing decisions supported by data, report on campaign effectiveness and ROI. Direct and execute on multiple projects and goals concurrently. The executive will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and third party marketing resources
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field. An advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred.
- The top candidate will need to understand target market and enhance the company’s brand by reinforcing the value proposition via all available marketing channels.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership
- Minimum 5+ years in a senior leadership role with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, sales and business development
- Proven track record of success of driving the overall success of a marketing organization
- Must be someone who is really excited by a challenge and being part of a growth machine. An energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experienced working in an ever-changing environment is strongly preferred
- Possess a strong track record of developing successful, innovative and cost effective marketing campaigns.
- Expert level experience using analytics to drive marketing efforts
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.