Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client company is looking for a Software Developer to design, code, test, and analyze software applications or programs. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will also analyze and remediate software defects in a timely and accurate manner and provide status reports where required.
- Participate in the analysis, design, conceptualization and development of new software systems
- Maintain and enhance existing, proprietary systems
- Participate in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Collaborate with the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications, as needed
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards
- Write, translate, and code software systems and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results
- Deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Collaborate with the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Write programming scripts to increase functionality and/or facilitate the implementation/installation process of proprietary systems.
- Collaborate with team members to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Guide junior software developers and contract developers
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including MS Visual Studio.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies and cloud computing.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies and industries.
- * Strong written and oral communication skills.
- * Strong interpersonal skills.
- * Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- * Strong work ethic.
- * Highly logical.
- * Technically proficient.
- * Ability to telecommute; self-directed and highly motivated
- * Exceptional attention to detail.
- * Proven analytical and problem-solving/problem avoidance capabilities
- * Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fluid, high-pressure environment.
- * Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Developing client/server, web-based/hosted/cloud solutions (SaaS), Web services, API’s, etc.
- Microsoft .Net Framework, WPF, WCF, Web Forms, and MVC.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Designing/modeling/programming MS-SQL databases.
- Microsoft Outlook and developing custom Outlook solutions (custom forms, add-in’s, etc.).
- Microsoft Exchange, including the development solutions that integrate with Microsoft Exchange.
- Exchange Web Services (EWS).
- Microsoft SSRS a plus.
- Experience using code management systems, such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Subversion, etc.
- Structured software development life cycle.
- Agile software development methodologies a plus.
- Legal industry a plus.
- Developing applications for mobile platforms a plus.
- ETL tools and data migration a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university in the field of computer science (required) or software engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years experience with Information Technology and Software Development required