Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing BA expertise for supporting and enhancing activities for our client's consumer website. The position is responsible for supporting key customer capabilities such as booking creation, self-service and offer browsing.
The ideal candidate should have excellent analytical skills, initiative, and excellent communication skills. Candidates must be flexible to work varying hours to support global markets, be willing to travel when necessary and can adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute quality control activities to ensure system standards and user requirements are met
- Document and manage requirements for enhancements and existing business functions
- Review and map test scenarios/cases to business requirements
- Leverage team tools to support traceability from requirement inception to product delivery
- Grow understanding of operating environment, business processes and application functionality
- Accountable for reviewing testing scenarios to ensure quality.
- Accountable for elaboration of user stories to facilitate quality
- Schedule and facilitate cross-functional elaboration sessions to insure quality product delivery
- Identify and escalate potential issues
- As a change agent, work with self-organizing team to identify process improvements and help to improve team output
- Demonstrate requirements gathering approach that meets the needs of the request
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proactively work with the team to provide options as potential solution for challenges brought to the team.
Degree or equivalent experience in BA role
Working knowledge of:
- Experience of Software support
- Use cases
- Professionalism in dealings with all touch points within the business.
- Software development life cycle
- IT Documentation skills to document IT Systems
- Testing development life cycle
- Attention to detail and dependability
- Aptitude for technical concepts
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Very logical / good problem-solving skills / good analytical skills
- Tenacious – sense of urgency to satisfy customer
- Affable – Interpersonal skills – empathetic with customers and with peers
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- Strong desire to learn new systems, processes.
- Good team player and communicator, flexible in approach, and with a desire to drive forward in I.T.
- Flexible working hours
- Working knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) a bonus
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."