Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
The Business Analyst is responsible for retrieving, analyzing and creating reports for the department's use as directed by the Director. Specifically, the analyst will focus on process development, process improvement and creating the infrastructure to ensure timely and accurate data are used to reach sound, logical business solutions.
- Performs on-going review of processes with emphasis placed on process improvement
- Retrieves and analyzes data using basic statistical quality control techniques
- Issues recommendations based on facts arrived at during gap analyses
- Prepares and summarizes data and presents to senior management
- Develops recommendations and proposed solutions for review with key management members
- Serves as project leader or individual contributor, as required, to analyze methods, systems, policies and practices for the benefit of the department
- Gathers data to use in developing the departmental Management By Objectives (MBOs)/Business Plans and other key metrics to ensure success is achieved
- Responsible for on-going review and analyses of key performance indicators
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) in an analytical or business discipline from an accredited four year college or university
- Two to four years related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-starter who needs little to no supervision.
- Position may require 10% travel to visit fleet as business needs require
- Responsible for knowing all appropriate software systems, including: Brio, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus Notes and other department systems, both current and any future system enhancements
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with both internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
- Must possess the ability to navigate within a corporate environment and build successful business relationships in a team environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management.
- MBA preferred
- Previous cruise line or travel industry experience
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."