Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Vice President of Program Management, VP of IT
Glendale, ArizonaApply Now
Job Title: Vice President of Program Management & VP of IT, Aerospace Industry
Location: On-site (Phoenix, AZ area)
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: Depending on Experience ($200K+)
Job #: 7290
Summary: The Vice President of Program Management & VP of IT in Aerospace is responsible for managing the IT department and ensuring that all IT systems and infrastructure are running smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing multiple concurrent IT projects, as well as experience with Quantum by Component Control, AvSight and the Aerospace industry. This role reports to the CIO.
- Track record of driving transformation change, with proven results; thrives in the opportunity to create impact and value.
- Private equity experience in a PE fund, in-house with a PE backed firm, or consulting projects with PE clients.
- Experience working within portfolio operations at a private equity or investment firm is advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act on critical value levers.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both at the strategic level and tactical project execution, and ability to “get hands dirty”.
- Management expertise with a proven track record of building high-performance teams.
- Operational background with a strong focus on change management and process/technology improvements.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- A logical and analytical approach to complex problems.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to “think outside of the box”.
- Friendly and engaging personality, enjoys working in partnership with others, and fostering cooperation and collaboration with people at all levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (need to build a positive relationship with key personnel) and ability to influence and manage various stakeholders at multiple levels.
- An exceptional work ethic focused on integrity, and who can be depended on to oversee the administration of highly confidential information.
- Keen commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A self-starter who will actively strive to achieve exceptional standards and practices for the business.
- Manage the IT department and ensure that all IT systems and infrastructure are running smoothly.
- Oversee the implementation of new IT systems and technologies.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
- Manage the IT budget.
- Provide technical support to employees.
- Work with other departments to ensure that IT needs are met.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest IT trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in IT management.
- 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in both consulting and in-house transformations.
- Experience with Quantum by Component Control.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge IT projects.
- Chance to make a real impact on the success of the company.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced IT professional who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Not for you? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses! Email Referrals@SherlockTalent.com