Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Product Analyst / Solution Engineer
Hollywood, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: Product Analyst / Solution Engineer
Location: Hybrid, South Florida Based, 2 Days Onsite
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: $100K+ Depending on Experience
Job ID: 7277
Does working in a rapid growth environment with a great team of technologists interest you?
If so, we’re looking for an expert with:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales engineering or BA consulting role for a SaaS company, with a deep understanding of working with sales during the RFP process or pre-sales / post-sales handoff.
- Experience with client scoping sessions to identify new feature gaps, document, and work with product managers on AC and design, LOE, planning, and implantation.
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an independent, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel regionally as needed.
- Think big and demonstrate excellence in applying technology to solve various problems: tech skill set, APIs.
- Build trusted relationships with the company’s internal resources, external partners, and client account teams to qualify deals, identify business value, and provide technical guidance to set proper expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand how to break down feature requests and collaborate with product managers on key product portfolio metrics and goals to prioritize.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales and RFP cycle to support the implementation team and produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to deliver standard, customized, and/or strategic solution demonstrations, whiteboarding, presentations, and best practices that showcase functional capabilities and business benefits.
- Strong BA and client solutions skills.
- Provide ongoing, post-sales, technical guidance to the customer’s technical team and own the client implantation plan (requirements, feature / Sprint status/version deployment, UAT / Training/post-production handoff to customer success and technical operations.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales to continuously improve the process.
- Responsible for creating Cx reporting, data flows, custom reports, product metrics, and KPI dashboards.
Not for you, but for someone you know? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.