Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
00000, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Hybrid – 2 to 3 days onsite in Hollywood, FL
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: $110K-130K + Depending on Experience
Job ID: 7276
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, the Production Owner oversees the development of products and services from start to finish. They ensure that stakeholders' voices and needs are heard and managed to provide successful product delivery. The Production Owner’s primary duties include determining the overall vision, direction, and features of their respective products, delivering the maximum value while balancing the relative priorities of backlogged items. The Product Owner will work closely with the business team, clients, quality team members, and the product engineering team to ensure that our resources will be utilized efficiently and effectively to maximize throughput.
To learn and become an expert in all things company-wide. The successful candidate needs to understand the product suites and markets deeply. Our clients' constituents are unique, and the voices of our customers, partners, and internal users must be managed and represented in product design. To be successful in this role, the candidate needs to have:
- Experience with owning a product line, product planning, and product delivery.
- Be able to write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers so they can estimate and deliver with quality.
- Create wireframes and work with product design specifications.
- Breakdown features into stories together with the scrum master and engineering lead.
- Document use cases, requirements, and stories focused on model-driven design architecture.
- Regularly guide product requirements and business priorities with daily stand-ups, grooming, and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Prioritize product defects and bugs and communicate with stakeholders.
- Advocate for the customer on the Scrum team and provide vision and direction for the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups in the organization over the entire product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to release to rollout training.
- Monitor the performance of your product(s) and measure the impact of product enhancements; communicate the impact clearly across the organization and use it to drive prioritization.
- Create release notes and training material/videos.
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously in a high-speed environment.
- 1-5 years of experience with full product life cycle product management
- Experience with Figma design preferred.
- Ability to monitor product’s post-production.
- Experience with transactional financial processes is a plus.
- Proficiency in the general ledger and line-item budget is preferred.
- Knowledge of payment systems and rails (check, ACH, credit card, etc.) is a plus.
- The ability to read basic API documentation is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Lucid Chart
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Business or commensurate work experience
- CPO and CSM certification or equivalent preferred
- Dynamic problem-solving skills and a love for figuring out solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple products and projects simultaneously across multiple areas of the business. Passionate about building meaningful, intuitive products.
- Commitment to continuous development of product expertise and technical knowledge.
- Ability to write clear, concise internal product specifications, external communications and training materials.
We love to share $1000 Referral Bonuses