Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
AWS DevOps Network Engineer
Hollywood, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: AWS SecOps Network Engineer
Location: Hybrid onsite – Based in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: $120K to $130K+ depending on experience
Do you love working with the newest technologies in AWS for Security Operations and Systems/Network Engineering?
Does working in a “hockey stick” rapid growth environment with a great team of technologists interest you? If so, we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated expertise in Network Architecture for Hybrid Cloud environments including on-premise to cloud connectivity using VPN, AWS DirectConnect and connecting with external systems.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud based Identity management capabilities including Single-sign on and integration with external IdP(Okta), Internet Protocol (IP) networking, VPNs, DNS routing, load balancing and firewalling, IPv4 to IPv6, TIC.
- Experience in providing Analysis of Alternatives for networking tools and capabilities from various on premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources
- Expert knowledge of configuring AWS cloud native services such as AWS Route 53, IAM, VPC, NACLs, AWS Firewall Manager, Subnets, Security Groups.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and DevSecOps methodologies.
Not for you, but someone you know? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.