Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
MSP Network Admin Level 2 Support
Sunrise, FloridaApply Now
Role: MSP Network Admin Level 2 Support
Location: Sunrise, Florida
Compensation: $85K Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Do you love the concept of working for an MSP?
-Exposure to a wide range of technology
-An array of different environments instead of the same monotony everyday
-Being part of a great team that can mentor you and succeed together
But have you found that the MSP world is too chaotic, disorganized and despite the barrage of claims to be proactive, coming to the realization that MSPs do not have time to do anything but react to issues?
If you like the benefits but are getting burned out from the issues and being a firefighter, then we may have found each other at the right time.
Summary: You will align our clients to best practices, manage Microsoft 365 security solutions, automate computer deployments and configurations and proactively prevent and resolve issues while documenting client environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide detailed communication and follow up of work performed to other roles in the organization.
• Be responsible for documenting and maintaining technical aspects of the clients' environment: network, systems, and security.
• Audit environments based on standards and perform alignment tasks in a manner that does not disrupt, but rather enhances the client relationship.
• Create new and update existing standards, as technology is constantly evolving.
• Identify technology risks and recommend changes.
• Identify service requests that are a result of being out of best practices and create resolution plan.
• Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent process.
• Roll out tools to client environments in a consistent manner, based on best practices.
• Provide accurate and detailed time entries for proper documentation and accounting purposes.
• Assist with end user reactive support as required.
• Consistently strive to make improvements and evolve both the position and our processes for the betterment of our clients, our company, and our people.
• Participate in regularly scheduled huddles and meetings; be prepared to report on your individual metrics, analyze deviations, and discuss areas of improvement with the team as a whole.
• Obtain relevant certifications based on the Certification Path identified by your Team and Department Lead.
• Previous experience working with an MSP a plus
• Minimum 2 years' experience within IT
• A degree or certification in IT
• Support skills within the Microsoft 365 and Azure environments
• General understanding of small business IT systems and a passion for helping people improve their productivity
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency – have the ability to understand how to look at Proactive processes to determine ways to become more efficient
We love to share $500 bonuses for successful referrals