Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Process Automation Developer
Boca Raton, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: Process Automation Developer
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: $150K+ Depending on Experience
Job ID: 7226
Do you love to automate processes?
Do you live near Boca?
Do you want to work for a cool company?
If you do, or you know someone who may, please share this opening:
The Process Automation Developer will report to the Enterprise Architect and will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Develop, maintain, and support process automation solutions built primarily on Microsoft technologies such as Power Apps, Power Automate, and Azure Logic Functions, Power BI in a mobile-first enterprise
- Evaluate, configure, and maintain, as appropriate, cloud native AI/ML capabilities used to improve automated processes based on key business metrics and KPIs
- Interface with both business and technology stakeholders in a collaborative manner to elicit requirements, design, implement, and test process automations
- Analyze organizational automation requirements, define and/or refactor business processes, and design supporting automations in accordance with enterprise requirements and architectural standards
- Document process requirements and maintain the business architecture layer of the Enterprise Architecture repository
- Build, configure, and deploy, as appropriate, all process automation solution components selected as part of the solution design
- Improve current process governance model and process automation enterprise standards and best practices
- Leverage effective problem-solving skills to understand business process pain points and improve value through simplification and innovation
- Adhere to and help improve architectural, technical, and security standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in MIS/CIS, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience and training
- Formal training and/or experience in software development, system design, functional and business process analysis, and re-engineering
- 5+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 2+ year of experience developing business solutions
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills
- Proven experience driving business change management while transitioning an organization from manual to automated processes
- Experience documenting solutions using flowcharts, layouts, design documents, etc. and using tools like Visio or other tools leveraging BPM or Archimate notation
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, to include executive management, to gather requirements influence positive change
- Experience developing and administering solutions within the standard stack is preferred: Azure Logic Apps and related capabilities, MS Power, Teams, Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Data Factory, and RESTful APIs
- Experience of developing business solutions outside the standard will be considered if relevant experience developing business solutions with other workflows is demonstrated
We love to share $1,000 referral bonuses, share the love.